Thursday 6 October 2011

Super-secret side project…

I’ve still got the Vanquisher jack to complete for Golden Troll at the end of the month, but haven’t made any progress with that yet, other than a bolt gun metal drybrush...

The reason for my tardiness is, as the title suggests, that I have embarked upon a small side project.  This is top secret at the moment and I have enlisted the “help” of a family member as seen below:

Miss Alice "helping" Daddy ;-)


As you can see my help is very cute and says “I like to do the painting Daddy”, clearly following in my footsteps, how could I refuse!

The super secret project will be revealed very soon – watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Super secret,

    you cant release a post like that without even hinting at something you know, bad manners lol.
    I take it that its WM related then Nick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!
    It is indeed Warmachine related...

    "We knew the land so close to the Bloodstone Marshes was bitter and hot, but as Hierarch Sulon once said, hardship is the coin of Urcrean. Menoth would be proud of his children should they survive in such a place". Prime II, p125.

    Best I can do regarding a hint ;-)

    ReplyDelete